- A Light-Scene is the combination of a number of lighting parameters suited to the required experience in any space, particularly location, colour, intensity and dimming parameters
- Each Light-Scene is divided into three types of illumination: Ambient, Task and Accent Lighting
- Any Light-Scene will work in any amBX controlled environment thereby enabling lighting experiences to be distributable and easily replicated
- Menus of Light-Scenes are allocated to spaces as required and eliminate the need for complex programming of lighting experiences.
- Light-Scenes react in real time to sensor data, user options and control settings whilst maintaining the lighting experience
amBX Light-Scenes are the most effective way to ensure the right lighting experience is delivered in every space