foo amBX - amBX for foobar2000
From amBX wiki
Download [foobar2000] 1.0 or higher.
foo_amBX: [Get the latest release from the amBX forum]. not officially supported by amBX
Users of Windows versions earlier than Windows 7 may want to install the [Visual C++ 2008 SP1 runtime].
Installing the module
- Download using the links above.
- Extract to your foobar2000 installation directory (most of the time 'c:\Program Files\foobar2000')
Configuring the module
- Add the DSP module to the chain
- The order of in the DSP list is important. Make sure the module is on top of the list. Currently foo_amBX only processes stereo sources.
- Configure if needed via 'Configure selected'